Friday, November 29, 2013

Scammers and Hackers by Rainbow the Puppy (Flamingwarriorwolf)

Scammers and Hackers: The Untold Stories by Rainbow (Wolfspirit4everaj)

Okay. We all hate scammers and hackers, right? I know I hate them! But we CAN stop them, one scammer/hacker at a time! I have a list of scammers that i know of and you should know to. Watch out for them!!

  • Peanutbuttercupz-says, "send me a gift, i send one back!" duh ppl obviously a scam -.-
  • New Jammer (sorry you can't report this guy)-says, "trade me i decline!" then makes it worse by saying, "try to make me say yes!" dude! when will scammers ever learn?
  • Rockyblue511 (banned)- scammed sporty10352 of her rarest items :*( so sad... sorry sporty!
  • Emerson02- says, "if you want a bow, go to my den! its rare!" i go and he's trying to scam a person. Luckily she was smart enough and says, "NO! Now i know your a scammer!"
  • bellajocelyn000- pulls ye olde, "best decline wins _______"
  • awesomeawesomecool- not a scammer,but was being mean to a few ppl.
  • Ashfur88-says, "find the ice phantom at my den and win a rare!" i won and he said you didn't win and never sent me anything.
  • chicvannah- not a scammer (that i know of), just a little suspicious... .-.
  • Ninja35610- scammed me out of my bow
  • Sammy9875- scammed me by saying, "send me something good i give you a headdress code!" I lost a good items for a stupid fake
    code!!! Listen to this this is the code he/she gave me: arcticheaddresstree.
  • dswagg2002- ALMOST scammed my fox hat. I was smart enough to know it was a scam/lie/trick, though!
  • sillysausege- says if you want rare bow my den!
  • bestjammer2000-something off my list my den! puh-leeze!
  •  broncos3503-best decline wins 
  • foxstar13383- send me bow win a code
Report these ppl plz!!! Except for Rockyblue511, cause he's banned, and New Jammer, bacause i dk him :( if you know of any scammers, and/or hackers, and you know their users, plz comment them to me!! I will happily put them on my list. Look me up guys! I'm Flamingwarriorwolf. If you send me a JAG(jam a gram), and it has a question, i will answer it. If it's a good, and i mean GOOD question, then I'll post it and my answer on my blog. If it just is a regular JAG, I will JAG something nice or funny back. Don't try to add me tho, my requests are off i think.
  I also do videos. I will post a link to one of my Mailtimes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcIq3dj1z8I   
And here is a link to my On the Lookout for Scammers video:

So subscribe, like and comment my videos plz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment