Friday, January 17, 2014

New Account And Plushie Blog!

Hey Guys! Turns out i have a new account! its Wolfspirit4everaj. its the only account i use now. From now on, i am going to be doing a......PLUSHIE BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a story about a wolf named Lightning and a horse named Sir Gryphon the Third, and their friends, a fox named B-Boy, who always wears one sneaker, Pinkie, the alien wolf from another galaxy, and Afrodite, a fox with an Afro. Lightning has a HUGE crush on Pinkie, although she doesn't know it, and Lightning won't tell her, even though Sir Gryphon and B-Boy keep trying to push him to tell her. So here's the story i guess:


The Ice Castle

So there we were, me, B-Boy, Sir Gryphon the Third, Afrodite, and the beautiful Pinkie, all standing there and staring at the huge castle in front of us. "Wow" Pinkie said, breath-taken, "Its so beautiful" yes, but not as beautiful as you, I thought as B-Boy hugged his sneaker, saying "I love my sneaker" I face-pawed, saying "That's just weird" as Sir Gryphon said "Ah, I say! So un-gentalmen-like" and Pinkie said "Awkward" B-Boy suddenly looked up and realized we were all staring at him. "Oh sorry bout that" and he blushed in embarrassment. Pinkie brought a paw up to her muzzle, stiffling a laugh, Sir Gryphon just sighed and shook his head slowly, and I just slapped my forehead again. "Oh you've gotta be kidding me" i said, getting annoyed. I just wonder who lives here... 

No comments:

Post a Comment