Friday, November 29, 2013

First Day

Alright guys, my name's Rainbow, I'm doing AJ blogs :)
This will be my mascot i guess... I got it from  Animal Jam Wiki.
















So I am not going to be doing things like telling what is out lately, sorry :( but i will be doing any recent things that have happened to me, my buddies, or what YOU tell me in the comment box! So if anything is going on in your AJ life, good or bad, tell me! I'll be glad to hear you! I have a few rules about comments:
1. No bad language
2. No inappropriate words/doings
3. Be nice to other people who comment
4. Report any scammers and hackers in AJ that you know of!! I will gladly put them on my list.
Thank you for following all rules! Now i got the idea of doing a blog from nafaria9(sorry if i spelled ur name wrong) and her blog. check it out!www.animaljamwhip.blogspot.com 
Now I also do shout-outs. First i want to give a shout out to my buddy, emilythecoolwolf. She is part of my clan and one of my best buddies! Next i want to give a shout out to my brother, awesomeiam202. And lastly, i want to give a shout out to my school friend, christinar101, who just became a member yesterday. So now, i want to show some of the items i have in my den:
i have sky high and best dressed video games, a blue rug (no betas) a blue star rug, a spider web hammock, and winters dance music. I also have yellow diner tiles for floor and starry night wallpaper, but i couldn't find pictures for those items :3
So that's my first post! I will be making more :3

No comments:

Post a Comment